Monday, July 12, 2010

The Start of a New PC

While at the expo a friend (Andrew - get to know him and his blog http://cardboardcrazy.blogspot.com/ it's awesome) picked up this card:

Photobucket

such a beautiful card, I set out to find my own.

On my honeymoon a similar card came up and it became a target. I had to close the deal. Well shortly after returning home from Boston I had this pop up in the mailbox:

Photobucket

while it is not the auto'd version I am very happy to have added this card. The patch's on this card are Red White and Green. These are also more of a rubber feel to them while also having some actual patch material.
You might be asking where these patch's come from well if you remember back to Marty's early early devils career he wore the old Christmas jersey's for a very brief time. These patch's are from then. So this is RC patch stuff here.

More of these patch's and more detailed analysis to come.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment