Thursday, July 15, 2010

HI Generosity from one of the Best!

About a month back Vegas posted he needed help from a Canadian member on HI. I found that ironic because there have been tonnes of times that I've needed help from an American member. So I jumped at the chance to help one of the best, plus I had the day off and it gave me something to do!
So I went down to Wal-Mart and tracked down a couple of tin's of Ovation for him that showed his buddy Mike Richards on them (man I hate Richards).

So for helping out one of HI's finest he sent me along a gift that fits right into my pc.

09/10 OPC Materials Quad Devils Jersey
Brodeur/Parise/Elias/Clarkson
Photobucket

This is a very visually appealing card. The color schemes are very cool and the 2009 lends itself to some pretty good sized swatch's. I like the full body shots that are used for the players.
If I had to critique one aspect of the design, it would've been cool to have two players in red and two in white. That's the only flaw I can find in the layout.
The white around the black and red swatch's really make the numbers pop and the fact that there is some black fuzz coming out of the top right of the Elias swatch is pretty cool.


Thanks Vegaspuck for a great card!

No comments:

Post a Comment